- testing/py3-secretstorage: new aport
- This is a dependency of py3-keyring, that was not yet packaged
- testing/py3-keyring: Added missing dependencies
- This is a dependency of gajim. With py3-keyring broken, gajim does not work
- testing/gajim: Adapt for new py3-keyring
- The old version of py3-keyring was named "pyKeyring" in the python universe, while gajim was expecting "keyring" as name. A patch was added to fix this.
- With the update of py3-keyring, the python name now is "keyring", as expected by gajim. Now the patch has to be dropped to keep it working