Upgrade redmine to latest version
We are currently running an older version of redmine which is still based on apk based installation.
The idea is to upgrade redmine by:
- Install in new container (test already available)
- Upgrade the current test install
- check if current ruby deps are in aports (hint imagemagick)
- install services currently running on redmine container
- smtp server (postfix)
- mqtt-exec to update local git repos for redmine
- change dhcp server to use dhcp static ip assignment for new redmine.
- update nginx proxy (and check config) to use new redmine
- all that is forgotten
(from redmine: issue id 8446, created on 2018-01-29, closed on 2018-03-13)