Use bittorrent protocol for alpine linux iso's and img's distribution
Here is how I see it:
- New Alpine Linux is compiled on build machine.
- New ISO image is prepared with md5 hash file
- New torrent is generated for above files. (configured for linuxtracker or local tracker)
- Build machine starts seeding torrent and send newly made .torrent to list of mirror servers.
- Mirror servers are configured to watch for a new .torrent files in designated alpine dist torrent folder.
- When new .torrent is detected mirror server immediately start download and when finished became seedbox for this files.
(from redmine: issue id 325, created on 2010-03-16, closed on 2011-06-12)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information