Migrate usa5-dev1 from LXC to Docker
usa5-dev1 is currently running as a lxc host with 2 services
We would like to convert this machine to a docker host and convert those containers from lxc to docker.
After migration we can add x86 runners to it.
- upgrade host to latest alpine version
- stop and disable lxc service
- install and configure docker (including daemon.json logging)
- configure dmvpn (including new example from kunkku)
- configure docker dmvpn network inc subnet and ip-range
- sync certificates
- install and configure Traefik
- install and configure mirror with current storage
- install and configure dns