Busybox beep implements delays wrong
It appears that busybox beep does not implement delay. Or it doesn’t implement it properly.
- -d switch should allow definition of delay in ms, which applies between each beep (not after the last one)
- When -d is not specified, there should be a default delay of 100 ms.
Proof: the following two commands do the same thing:
- # /bin/busybox beep -d 1000 -f 1000 -r 2
- # /bin/busybox beep -f 1000 -r 2
Tested against busybox-1.15.3-r1
(from redmine: issue id 320, created on 2010-03-11, closed on 2010-03-18)
- Revision 725cf120 on 2010-03-11T20:34:48Z:
main/busybox: beep: fix -d option fixes #320
- Revision fce38ec5 on 2010-03-12T18:02:44Z:
main/busybox: beep: fix -d option fixes #320 (cherry picked from commit 725cf1202858d1f324e67f67c1f4a6c4fea783d5)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information