triggers should be executed in dependency order
When upgrading a kernel the triggers need to be run in the following order:
- busybox (executes modprobe)
- mkinitfs (creats initramfs image)
- syslinux (generates extlinux.conf from found vmlinuz
* and initramfs* files in /boot)
Currently syslinux trigger runs before mkinitfs which generats an extlinux.conf without initrd=initramfs-… which again results in boot failure.
We need run the triggers in correct order. Package dependency order would be ok.
(from redmine: issue id 738, created on 2011-08-26, closed on 2011-11-22)
- Revision e34d2ed5 by Timo Teräs on 2011-09-14T08:30:35Z:
solver, db: run triggers in dependency order fixes #738