1. 07 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  2. 11 Jan, 2019 2 commits
  3. 08 Nov, 2018 1 commit
  4. 07 Nov, 2018 1 commit
  5. 30 Dec, 2017 1 commit
    • Jakub Jirutka's avatar
      [various]: unify names of licenses according to SPDX · 63f5e7d2
      Jakub Jirutka authored
      This commit updates $license variable in all APKBUILDs to comply with
      short names specified by SPDX version 3.0 [1] where possible. It was
      done using find-and-replace method on substrings inside $license
      variables.
      
      Only license names were updated, not "expressions" specifying relation
      between the licenses (e.g. "X and Y", "X or Y", "X and (Y or Z)") or
      exceptions (e.g. "X with exceptions").
      
      Many licenses have a version or multiple variants, e.g. MPL-2.0,
      BSD-2-Clause, BSD-3-Clause. However, $license in many aports do not
      contain license version or variant. Since there's no way how to infer
      this information just from abuild, it were left without the variant
      suffix or version, i.e. non SPDX compliant.
      
      GNU licenses (AGPL, GFDL, GPL, LGPL) are especially complicated. They
      exist in two variants: -only (formerly e.g. GPL-2.0) and -or-later
      (formerly e.g. GPL-2.0+). We did not systematically noted distinguish
      between these variants, so GPL-2.0, GPL2, GPLv2 etc. may mean
      GPL-2.0-only or GPL-2.0-or-later. Thus GNU licenses without "+" (e.g.
      GPL2+) were left without the variant suffix, i.e. non SPDX compliant.
      
      Note: This commit just fixes format of the license names, no
      verification has been done if the specified license information is
      actually correct!
      
      [1]: https://spdx.org/licenses/
      63f5e7d2
  6. 25 May, 2017 1 commit
  7. 10 Oct, 2016 1 commit
  8. 13 Aug, 2016 1 commit
  9. 01 Aug, 2016 2 commits
  10. 08 Jul, 2016 1 commit
    • Jann - Ove Risvik's avatar
      main/open-iscsi: musl fix for error handling. fixes bug #4802 · ec3a1b40
      Jann - Ove Risvik authored
      Fixes bug #4802: http://bugs.alpinelinux.org/issues/4802
      
      Seems like iscsiadm relies on checking optopt for checking if there's an error, instead of checking whether opterr is set or if getopt returns '?' and then using optopt to retrieve the option that it didn't recognize.
      
      For some reason musl sets optopt to the last option parsed even if it was valid. Is musl supposed to do that? glibc doesn't behave this way. The posix standard for getopt also reads like optopt is only supposed to be set when there's an error.
      
      (Only when I was looking for what to put in the email subject line, after I figured it all out did I notice that Brian Angus already submitted a fix earlier. Figured I'd sent this one anyway; that fix removes error output when presented with actual unrecognised arguments.)
      ec3a1b40
  11. 25 Apr, 2016 1 commit
  12. 03 Oct, 2015 1 commit
  13. 28 Apr, 2015 2 commits
  14. 08 Jul, 2014 2 commits
  15. 15 May, 2014 1 commit
  16. 04 Jun, 2013 1 commit
  17. 20 Aug, 2012 1 commit
  18. 18 Apr, 2012 1 commit
  19. 24 Jan, 2012 1 commit
  20. 19 Jan, 2012 1 commit
  21. 22 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  22. 23 May, 2011 1 commit
  23. 31 Mar, 2011 1 commit
  24. 13 Jan, 2011 1 commit
  25. 13 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  26. 26 Oct, 2010 2 commits
  27. 16 Jun, 2010 1 commit