community/dillo: https fix
The current package for the dillo web browser does not support https/TLS sites.
The current package uses --enable-ssl, but the configure script rejects it and disables ssl/https.
I've added 2 new patches
configure.patch to allow the enable-ssl feature to pass dpi/https.c (changes for new openssl api and fix for hosts requiring name to connect)
I have built, installed and tested the resulting dillo package on all the (https) sites I use and it works.
More details: I've patched the configure script's SSL_library_init test (I do not know how to make autotools handle this correctly) and added a CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS define to select the required openssl api functions.
I've also modified code in dpi/https.c
- use the api functions to access the common name instead of the old direct struct access, which is no longer supported.
- call SSL_set_tlsext_host_name() before SSL_connect() for those sites which required the hostname before they will deliver the correct ssl cert.