This is a grabbag of several acf-weblog features:
- Display import errors in the status and audit pages so they’re more obvious. Right now, users don’t realize until they see no records are available to audit (rarely do users watch the log). This could be done by checking the last (maybe few) entries in the log.
- Remove weblog staging table. It’s only used for calculating usage. We could instead import directly into pubweblog, keep track of the previous index, and calculate usage after each file is imported. We want to calculate it for each file in case a subsequent file causes as exception.
- Alternating (zebra) colorization of selected lines.
- Better sorting of logs. The current is a bit wacky because it paginates based on sortby, but then allows sorting within each page. Also, would be better to pass the pagesize and page number down to the model to optimize the sql statement to only return the desired records.
- Add a hits-per-timeframe column to audit page.
- Support use of a remote database (not sure we want to do this, but it was a request at one point).
- Actual support for local timezones. The option is there in sources, but it doesn’t work.
- Option to not delete log files after importing them, for users who want to use another tool to analyze logs in addition to weblog.
(from redmine: issue id 753, created on 2011-10-03, closed on 2016-05-31)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information