/etc/rc.local is not migrated to 1.9
After upgrade from 1.8 to 1.9, /etc/rc.local is not migrated as a startup script. Instead, /etc/init.d/rc.local (which may or may not exist) is added to runlevel default.
Tested on 1.9.0_rc5.
Some possible options:
- mv /etc/rc.local /etc/init.d/rc.local
- ln -s /etc/rc.local /etc/init.d/rc.local
- rc-update del rc.local && ln -s /etc/conf.d/local.start && rc-update add local
- Write default /etc/init.d/rc.local which sources /etc/rc.local
(from redmine: issue id 172, created on 2009-09-25, closed on 2009-10-02)
- Revision bd325689 on 2009-09-25T14:25:32Z:
main/openrc: migrate rc.local from 1.8 fixes #172