setup-disk broken for xen dom0
When running setup-disk from alpine-xen live cd and installing on a ‘sys’ disk, the resulting disk will not boot.
- Seems like there are leftovers for pygrub support for domU in there that disables things.
- xen-hypervisor is not installed.
- The generated extlinux.conf will set grsec as default kernel instead of xen hypervisor.
(from redmine: issue id 1213, created on 2012-06-21, closed on 2012-07-03)
- Revision abaaa064e3ff78cef3c29018456d9078c418bcee by Natanael Copa on 2012-06-21T20:28:31Z:
setup-disk: fix install of xen dom0 ref #1213
- Revision 76529814 by Natanael Copa on 2012-06-22T12:39:54Z:
main/syslinux: update-extlinux: create labels for xen dom0 kernels ref #1213 (cherry picked from commit 7b87ff6f9c4c47383a0cb932095bb3d9211c6d58)
- Revision afe84d22 by Natanael Copa on 2012-07-02T13:00:11Z:
main/alpine-conf: upgrade to 2.11.2 fixes #1213 (cherry picked from commit d2a83b512559ce578088d5c626f992112747454c)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information