ocaml-4.10.0 version bump
OCaml 4.10.0 (Feb 21, 2020)
- New best-fit allocator for the major heap
- Preliminary runtime work for OCaml multicore
- Immutable strings are now enforced at configuration time
- User-defined indexing operators for multidimensional arrays
- Coming soon: statmemprof, a new statistical memory profiler.
- The external API will be released next version.
- Various improvements to the manual
- More precise exhaustiveness check for GADTs
- Many bug fixes
OCaml 4.09.0 (Sep 18, 2019)
- New optimisations, in particular for affine functions in matches.
graphicslibrary was moved out of the compiler distribution.
vmthreadlibrary was removed.
- Support for compiler plugins was removed.
- Many bug fixes.