Possible GNOME keyring breakage
After a recent update, the GNOME keyring stopped working for me.
- geary was looping on start, never showing up;
- fractal was asking for my instance/username/password, only to freeze on connection (because it was trying to save the password?);
- seahorse was unable to unlock the keyring.
- git was erroring out when trying to use a ssh key (I don't remember the error message)
I tried removing the keyrings in ~/.local/share/keyrings, and then:
- geary starts, but freezes a few seconds later
- fractal asks for my instance/username/password, but otherwise works
- seahorse can't create a new keyring
- git waits for some time, then give up:
sign_and_send_pubkey: signing failed for RSA "/home/antoine/.ssh/id_rsa" from agent: agent refused operation sign_and_send_pubkey: signing failed for RSA "antoine@Thinkpad-X250" from agent: agent refused operation email@example.com: Permission denied (publickey).
can anyone else reproduce ?
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information