OCaml 4.08.0 version bump
OCaml 4.08.0 is a release with immense amount of changes:
- Binding operators (let**, let+, and**, etc). They can be used to streamline monadic code.
- `open` now applies to arbitrary module expression in structures and to applicative paths in signatures.
- A new notion of (user-defined) “alerts” generalizes the deprecated warning.
- New modules in the standard library: Fun, Bool, Int, Option, Result.
- A significant number of new functions in Float, including FMA support, and a new Float.Array submodule.
- Source highlighting for errors and warnings in batch mode.
- Many error messages were improved.
- Improved AFL instrumentation for objects and lazy values.
See detailed list of the changes: https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/blob/4.08/Changes
(from redmine: issue id 10583, created on 2019-06-17)